Service Line Inspections
Storti Quality Provides Customer Appointments, Corrosion Inspection and Leak Detection Services With Maximum Efficiency
Storti Quality’s gas project management team provides visual atmospheric corrosion and leak detection surveys of utility service’s gas lines to ensure compliance with all local safety regulations. We have the ability, and track-record, to manage projects of all sizes, scopes, and complexities.
Storti Quality has also created a framework that allows us to provide exceptional service to residential and commercial customers, throughout the inspection process, with minimal inconvenience and interruptions.
“Storti’s team was able to inspect over 500 gas meters per day for upwards of 200 addresses. Over a short period of time, they started the project and quickly ramped up their efforts. Their professionalism, quality, and process are what sets them apart.”
SERVICE LINE INSPECTION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Ability to provide real time data on project progress utilizing Field2Base
- Internal auditing process along with full compliance monitoring systems
- Hands-on training for employees in Storti’s custom built mobile training unit
- Expertise in working effectively with client organizations and their different departments
- Ability to scale quickly to shifting needs that result from increased findings of gas leaks, abnormal operating conditions, or high corrosion levels
- Can provide gas mechanics to repair minor leaks and AOCs
- Develop customized appointment routing system tailored to your customer base.
- Conduct client supplied appointments or establish an appointment call center to schedule appointments directly with customers
- Monitor technicians to ensure appointments are kept and routes are efficient
- Conduct overdue inspection visits