We Assure That Capital Equipment Arrives at the Appointed Date in the Agreed Quality at the Agreed Location to Meet the Project Objectives
Our multitasking Expediting Services team members navigate between and within purchasing project management and the manufacturer/fabricator to secure the quality and timely delivery of your capital equipment. Our Expeditors support on-time delivery of major equipment and critical path items.
Our external expediter oversees the progress of manufacturing at the supplier concerning quality, packing, conformity with standards and set timelines.
Expediting is especially needed in large scale or complex projects because a delay caused by late delivery or inferior quality creates undue costs resulting from construction and commissioning delay or worse yet performance failure. Our expeditors know that ethics is key to this critical role. They demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions and most of all attention to detail.
A TIMELY AND EFFECTIVE EXPEDITING SERVICE HELPS TO ENSURE THAT:
- Procured equipment is manufactured and delivered on – or ahead of- schedule.
- Delays in the supply chain are minimized.
- Where a delay has occurred, our client is notified in real time and a contingency plan can immediately be put in place to minimize its potential impact on the client and possible delays and penalties in construction.
- Cost efficiencies are achieved through reduced labor costs and on-time start up.
- Expediting services are of particular benefit for critical equipment and new suppliers in the supply chain.
Expediting can be introduced at any stage of a Project but is best undertaken as a continuous process starting when an order is placed.
STAGES OF CAPITAL PROJECTS:
- Documentation submittals
- Corrective Action work
- Material deficit
- Failure on test or inspection
- Shipment and packing
- Submission of documentation inclusive of all sub-vendors
OUR EXPEDITING CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Helping ensure that our client’s equipment arrives on or before the agreed contractual delivery date.
- Incorporate our client’s quality surveillance needs with real time expediting.